3M™ PELTOR™ LiteCom Headsets help you communicate clearly while keeping your hearing protected in noisy environments. Our headsets have a built-in pre-programmed two-way communication radio, which allows headset-to-headset conversation. Use 8 channels in the PMR 446 MHz band, while 38 sub-channels let users communicate individually using the same channel. The noise cancelling microphone provides voice-operated transmission for hands free use. They’re robustly designed for use in demanding environments, and the clear battery level indicator combined with the simple, easy to use settings mean you can keep the headset in place for a full shift.
- High performance headset with built-in communication radio for “hands free” short-range communications with other LiteCom headsets and comms radio devices on the same frequency
- 38 sub channels allow users to communicate individually using the same channel
- An auxiliary input also lets you connect a mobile phone or external com radio, regardless of the frequency
- Noise cancelling waterproof microphone provides voice-operated transmission (VOX) for hands free use
- Voice guided menu system
- Auto power off function
- Clear battery status indication
- Communication radio in the PMR 446 MHz frequency range.